Do you love the thrill of skate parks? Are you a people-oriented person who loves to teach new tricks? Do you need a part-time job? Strap on your carpet skates and get to work! Fun Slides is hiring.
Get a Job at Fun Slides!
- Who we are: Fun Slides is a carpet skating facility in Pittsburgh. We’re family owned and operated, and we’re passionate about creating the best possible experience for kids and families. We’re known for our unique brand of blacklight sliding family fun, excellence in hosting birthday parties for kids, and providing fun and educational field trips for elementary and middle school students.
- What we need: We’re looking for friendly, dependable staff members to work at our carpet skatepark. It’s a great opportunity for college students with flexible schedules. The ideal candidate will have a background in skateboarding, snowboarding, skating, or other athletic experience, but we’re willing to teach you if you’re willing to learn. Experience leading Vacation Bible School, summer camps, Scout troops, or other kids groups is also a plus. All staff members must master carpet skating so they can help kids stay safe and learn new tricks.
- Where you can find us: We’re located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh in the rear of the Pines Plaza Shopping Center. You can apply for a job in person or online.
- When you’d work: Fun Slides is looking for part-time daytime staff who are available to work weekdays. We’re also looking for college students to present STEM educational components for elementary and middle school field trips. Daytime staff earns $11/hr. Please call to inquire about the wages for our STEM educators.
- Why you’ll love it: Are you an Elementary Education or Physical Education major? Work one-on-one with kids to teach them the value of having fun, staying fit, and mastering new skills. Are you a freelancer, a stay at home parent with kids in school, or a college student with an unrelated major? Don’t hesitate to apply! As long as you love to laugh and help kids learn, you’re a good candidate for the job.